All papers should be submitted via Electronic Submission System.
Submission format: All
submission must conform to the
formatting instructions of the journals. Each submission
must be in English, in PDF format, and include
in the first page:
(1) the title
(2) the names and affiliations of all authors
(3) contact author email, address and telephone number
(4) a brief, one paragraph abstract of the paper (no more than 150 words)
A regular submission must be no less than full 4 pages and not exceed 10 pages (including the title, authors, abstract, figures, and references).
Any submission deviating from these guidelines will be rejected without consideration of its merit.
It is recommended that a regular submission begin with a succinct statement of the problem being addressed, a summary of the main results or conclusions, a brief explanation of their significance, a brief statement of the key ideas, and a comparison with related work, etc.
POLICY ON PLAGIARISM
All submitted articles should
report original, previously unpublished research
results, experimental or theoretical. Articles
submitted to the conference should meet these
criteria and must not be under consideration for
publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that
ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of
any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a
totally unacceptable academic misconduct and
cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to
commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts
of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist鈥?/p>